A Government Relations & Independent Research Breakthrough
A revolutionary new concept in Government Relations and Expert advice, Statesman Institute provides organisations with privileged, direct access to an unprecedented assembly of prominent experts who are former Cabinet Ministers, advisers to Australian Prime Ministers, Department Secretaries, Corporate Leaders and Senior Diplomats.
Environment, Health and Social Policy Experience
The institute can provide direct access to an unparalleled assembly of the leading environment, health and social policy minds in Australia including respected officials, senior Cabinet Ministers and social policy experts.
- Federal Minister for Aboriginal Affairs
- Federal Minister for Social Security
- State Minister for Environment
- Chief of Staff to Federal Minister for Climate Change
- Director-General, State Government Department of Environment
- Secretary, Department of Health (Victorian Government)
- Secretary, Department of Justice (Victorian Government)
- Member of the National Native Title Tribunal
- Co-Chair of Reconciliation Australia