A Government Relations & Independent Research Breakthrough
A revolutionary new concept in Government Relations and Expert advice, Statesman Institute provides organisations with privileged, direct access to an unprecedented assembly of prominent experts who are former Cabinet Ministers, advisers to Australian Prime Ministers, Department Secretaries, Corporate Leaders and Senior Diplomats.
Defence and National Security Experience
The institute can provide direct access to an unparalleled assembly of the leading defence and national security policy minds in Australia including respected security agency leaders, senior Cabinet Ministers from the National Security Committee of Cabinet and national security policy experts.
We have a particular niche of defence and national security policy expertise including former:
- Minister for Foreign Affairs
- Federal Treasurer
- Attorney-General of Australia
- Chief of Staff to Federal Minister for Defence Materiel and Science
- Director-General, Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS)
- Director-General, Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)
- Chairman, Defence Science Technology Organisation (DSTO) Advisory Board
- Senior Advisor, Head of Defence Section, Department of the Prime Minister & Cabinet
- Assistant Secretary (Asia), Department of Defence
- Senior Analyst (China), Office of National Assessments, Reporting to Prime Minister & National Security Committee of Cabinet